Saturday, August 08, 2009

3 Months Later....

...and still diaper-free. No major accidents to speak of...I just felt like posting about this...so happy to not be investing in Pampers anymore!!

Two weeks ago I was getting a bit discouraged about my found money project and then I found a $20 and the next day I found a book of unused postage stamps...so I guess now I should say I am getting really discouraged about playing the lottery ;)

Not much going on here...Hawksbill is at the retreat until tomorrow, the kids are watching Garfield videos, and I don't feel like doing anything. I wish the weekends were 5 days and the work week only 2. Oh, well...

No new pictures to post, but our cucumber and zucchini plants are quite large now. No veggies on them yet, but maybe that is because some animal (I presume) keeps eating the flowers off the end...maybe someday...

Until next time....

No comments: