Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I keep meaning to write a post. It isn't like anyone reads this blog anymore besides Hawksbill or me, but I still want to keep things documented for the kids.

Last year's found money project was very successful. We found over $74 USD, a book of stamps, and various country coins...I restarted the counter on January 1st and slowly but surly the pennies are adding up.

Homeschool is up and running and Hawksbill signed Simon and Gwen up for one Friday class for each of them so they could get out of the house more. It has been so cold and miserable, it is hard to motivate oneself to go anywhere during the week, so hopefully this will help break up the cold weeks...

Christmas was good, New Year's was fine, not much else to report. I am thankful I am still employed and hope this is a good new year. Last year wasn't horrible, but I am hoping things are better this year :)

Until next time....

2 comments:

Sgt Howie said...

Still reading ;)

Barbnocity said...

Yay!! Thank you :)