Saturday, January 03, 2009

Kids say the darnedest things!

The kids and I went up to my parents' house today, as Hawksbill was hanging out with a friend. We saw the movie, Bolt, went out to dinner, nothing out of the ordinary.

My sister and her children came over, too, so Gwen and cousin S decided to draw some pictures for Grandma to put on her fridge. Gwen proudly presented her 3 pictures to Grandma, and when she was asked what she drew, she responded, "This picture is a bunny. This picture is a kitty. Oh, and this picture is the bloody head fairy!"

Ah, yes...my darling Gwen :) I am just glad Grandma didn't bust out the holy water.

Until next time...thanks, Ren and Stimpy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of how Anya, when she was 5, made up an elaborate story about "Bloody Fang," an intergalactic, gigantic fish that ate entire planets. She drew pictures of Bloody Fang almost exclusively for weeks on end, and he had all sorts of strange powers and deity-like characteristics.

And then he just went away one day, and we never heard about Bloody Fang again. Go figure! =)