Tuesday, March 03, 2009

First week of non-potty training....

So we have completed one week of non-potty training. No bringing up the bathroom, the toilet, peeing or pooping, nothing. Hawksbill did invest in some cheap diapers in the hopes that Gwen would be uncomfortable and want to use the bathroom, but no...she is fine soaking through to her pants...whatever.

At the beginning of last week, when we started this, Gwen mentioned the potty a couple of times, in terms such as, "If I pee on the potty, I'll start to get my allowance again, right?" To which all we replied was, "yes" and that was that. No other interest in taking control over this bodily function...

So, we are no closer than we were a week ago, however, there is no crying, screaming, fighting, arguing, begging, pleading regarding the bathroom. I like that part, at least. And the next parent who tells me she is too old to be in diapers...again, I offer you $200 cash...show me the way!!!

Not much else is going on that is fun to report. We are all just chugging along. So tired, but what else is new. :)

No comments: