Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy 6th Birthday, Simon Pepper!!!



Today is your birthday, my sweet little guy! I can't believe you are six years old!!! Where did the time go? It seems like only yesterday you were running around in puppy camouflage pajamas.


Simon woke up so excited today and keeps saying, "Today is the best day ever!" but I think every day with Simon is the "best day ever!" :)

This morning you opened your presents from us and from Grandma K, and received phone calls from Aunt A, cousin S, and Grandma M. You received some care bears, a jacket, some PS2 games, and finally the Star Wars: The Complete Saga that you have wanted for so long. Today we made a blue (well, more like teal) cake with green and purple frosting decorated with Backyardigans toys (of course I do not have the amazing cake decorating gene that my aunts and cousins have so it is pretty lopsided and messy). Later, we went to Target so you and Gwen could spend some of your birthday money on some legos and then we played at the mall and play. Tonight we will wait for Hawksbill to come home so we can sing to you again and eat your lovely cake.

You crack me up the way you spin around and dance and jump all day! I am looking forward to watching you grow yet another year. I am so happy to be your mom and I love you!!

Happy Birthday, Simon Pepper...I am glad you are here to show us where the pepper is!! :)

2 comments:

Hawksbill said...

I really miss those camouflage dog pajamas. It was comforting to know that when the shit hit the fan our son would be safely hidden in a pile of blue dogs.

Housefairy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Simon!!!!!!!!!

Love, Joy Steve Greta Mickey Casey and Charlie!