Monday, November 05, 2007

Catching up with Fall

We did a lot so far this fall, and since my favorite holiday, Halloween, was last week, I figured it was about time to catch up and have my photos developed. As promised, Simon and Gwen were Princess Leia and Han Solo for Halloween. Hawksbill and I, however, cheaped out and didn't dress up this year. But the weather was perfect and the kids had a blast.


Leia and Han Solo


Closeup of *the hair*


It was so hard to get Han Solo to stand still for a photo...


Simon and Gwen playing in the backyard with leaves...

I won't lie--I made them hug for this next picture...




One of our trips to the apple orchard...Simon's favorite part was the animals



Gwen's favorite part of the apple orchard was the donuts :) (mine, too!)



One of the many trips to the Nature Center--Simon loves climbing rocks



More rocks to climb on



Gwen liked to play near the water



Simon's ill-fated sunflower--this was as big as it got...I think it had a diameter of about 3 inches before the bugs and wind got to it.


Gwen playing with a party hat from Hawksbill's birthday


I just like this picture so I had to post it. She looks so innocent, doesn't she? It's hard to believe with a face like that she is capable of destroying everything she touches.... ;)

3 comments:

John said...

Cute! Love that Leia-hair!

Hawksbill said...

Isn't it though? I wish I could get my hair to do that. Oh... wait...

John said...

It gives new meaning to the phrase "hat-hair" ...